Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval - GSI Halulite Minimalist - David Wilkes

  • david wilkes
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2011
      Richard,
      Sorry for all the silly mistakes.
      I weighed the set again and found the pot&lid by themselves matched the manufacturer spec for weight, so I noted that. Also I went back to the GSI Outdoors web site and still see it listed for $24.95 (http://www.gsioutdoors.com/products/pdp/halulite_minimalist/), so I left that unchanged.
      I made the rest of the corrections, uploaded the corrected file, and deleted the original from the OR folder.

      Thanks for the edits,
      Dave W

    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2011
        Dave, right you are on the MSRP; I'm in the middle of an IR on a GSI product. Thanks for keeping the Owner Reviews coming.

        Cheers, Richard

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2011
          Not sure I would call 2 OR's in 12 months "keeping the OR's coming", but I am going to try harder.
          I really like GSI products, I plan on doing an OR on my GSI Infinity mug, but realized that, like the Minimalist, despite lots of use I have no photos...so maybe I will hold off till after my next trip so I can get some.

          Dave