Follow-up for Eric Jenness RE: WM Versalite 10 Sleeping Bag -Owner Review

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
      RICHARD - Eric Jenness(1) - Western Mountaineering Versalite 10 Degree Sleeping Bag - Posted Apr 3(msg#80145), Taken Apr 11, Edit April 11(80175),

      Hi Eric,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 11 April. Please refer to message number 80175 at

      Edit Administration Manager