Follow-up for Alan Glover RE: Bison Designs Last Chance Belt -Owner Review

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2011
      RICHARD - Alan Glover(1) - Bison Designs Last Chance belt - Posted March 10 (msg#80079), Taken Mar 27, Edit Mar 27 (80122), Follow-up sent Apr

      Hi Alan,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Richard back on 27 March. Please refer to message number 80122 at

      Edit Administration Manager