Attn: Charles Nichols - Re: OR - GSI Halulite Minimalist

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      Welcome to BGT Charles

      Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. I only skimmed your OR for this info. and didn't see it plainly posted so if it's there, please excuse my question and just let me know where to look. Otherwise, please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager