Edit/Appro: Camp Chef Oven - Jerry Goller

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      Edit/Appro: Camp Chef Oven - Jerry Goller

      Hi Jerry

      A couple of little things for you to fix, and you are clear to upload to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Base%20Camp%20Gear/Campsite%20Gear/Stoves/Camp%20Chef%20Oven/

      The font size is a bit heavy - I can live with it but switching to
      non-bolded or lighter version would be good.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      ----------------------------------
      > Listed Weight: 35# (15.88 kg)
      > Measured Weight: 36# 8 oz (16.69 kg)
      > Powered by a disposable 1lb (.45 kg) propane can
      EDIT: consistency needed. Either # or lb - I think BGT policy is for lb

      > Breakfast is ready More breakfast
      Comment: larger pics would be nice ...

      > I have even gotten 4 personal sized pizzas in the oven at once.
      Comment: How big is a 'personal sized pizza'? I have seen someone eat a
      pizza which was large enough for the two of us ...

      > I’ve never had a moments problem with the ignition system.
      EDIT: moment's problem (with apostrophe)

      > I also wouldn't let the price scare you.
      Edit: no projection and no telling the reader what to do is the rule. Does
      this violate that? I am not sure. Your call.
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
        reviews on the planet.

        Edit/Appro: Camp Chef Oven - Jerry Goller

        Hi Jerry

        A couple of little things for you to fix, and you are clear to upload to
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Base%20Camp%20Gear/Campsite%20Gear/S
        toves/Camp%20Chef%20Oven/

        The font size is a bit heavy - I can live with it but switching to
        non-bolded or lighter version would be good.

        Interesting. It is just what was generated by RW. I don't see anything
        bolding it in the html.

        Cheers
        Roger Caffin
        BGT Editor
        ----------------------------------
        > Listed Weight: 35# (15.88 kg)
        > Measured Weight: 36# 8 oz (16.69 kg)
        > Powered by a disposable 1lb (.45 kg) propane can
        EDIT: consistency needed. Either # or lb - I think BGT policy is for lb

        ### Fixed ###

        > Breakfast is ready More breakfast
        Comment: larger pics would be nice ...

        ### Done ###

        > I have even gotten 4 personal sized pizzas in the oven at once.
        Comment: How big is a 'personal sized pizza'? I have seen someone eat a
        pizza which was large enough for the two of us ...

        ### It is a American thing, apparently. It is a commonly available size in
        frozen pizza's about 6" in diameter. I'll spell it out. And yes, I have
        parenthesis within parenthesis for that. ###

        > I've never had a moments problem with the ignition system.
        EDIT: moment's problem (with apostrophe)

        ### Done. ###

        > I also wouldn't let the price scare you.
        Edit: no projection and no telling the reader what to do is the rule. Does
        this violate that? I am not sure. Your call.

        ### Yeah, I knew that one was on, or even over, the line. But it seems a
        shame to judge it by the MSRP when I've never seen it for sale at that
        price. Costco has them for $99 dollars. I'm going to let it stand. When the
        inevitable situation comes up that someone tries to use it as a
        justification example just send them to me and I'll see if theirs also can
        be made an exception to the rule. ###

        Thanks, Roger, for the edits!

        Jerry

        To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!