First owner review

  • Christopher Cappetta
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      Hi,
      I just signed up and am eager to write some owner reviews. I live in Crested
      Butte Co, and go to school at Western State College for outdoor leadership.
      I spend a lot of time in the backcountry for school and on my own.
      I want to do a review of my Kinco gloves. They are the most common ski
      glove in Crested Butte. Kinco gloves are leather, insulated work gloves.
      You can get them at the hardware store and with a 5 dollar tube of snow seal
      they're great winter gloves. One pair has lasted me a whole winter with no
      signs of damage (60 days on Crested Butte Ski Area and 20 days backcountry-
      including overnight ski tours). Is this is too strange a product to do for
      my first review? They are a cheap, great alternative, that have kept me dry
      and warm through some tough winter conditions. Let me know what you think.
      Chris

    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
        Chris,

        If you use them when backpacking, they are fit for an Owner Review. Not all use need be backpacking, but true to our name some use should be. I'm looking forward to reading your review!

        Cheers, Richard
        OR Editor