EDIT - Lacrosse QUAD COMFORT 4x8 HD Steel Toe Work Boots - Michael Pacheco

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Hello Michael, and welcome to BackpackGearTest.org. I have been assigned to edit your Owner Review. Before I can do so, though, you will need to make some substantial revisions to conform to our rules and conventions. I suggest that you read the Survival Guide (available under the "How to Become a Tester" tab at BackpackGearTest.org), and revise your report before reposting here.

      Some problems I noticed:

      1. Your product description is taken verbatim from the manufacturer's website. Any quotation requires attribution and quotation marks, and we require a summary description in your own words.

      2. You haven't included much of the required product information: dimensions (listed and measured), MSRP, and materials.

      3. All your Field Conditions information should be in one section, not spread throughout the report.

      4. You've included references to a Field Report and Long Term Report. These are used in our product tests, and not in Owner Reviews.

      I strongly advise you to request a mentor, which you can do by sending an email to mentor@.... Under our mentor program an experienced tester will work with you to get you familiar with the Owner Review process and BGT's rules. There's no stigma attached; many of our veteran testers are former mentees.

      Cheers, Richard Lyon
      BGT Editor