Edit/Approval - Big Agnes Insulated Air Core - Nancy Griffith

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      Nancy,

      Thanks for another very useful Owner Review. A few edits, in the standard format; after revising you're cleared to upload.

      Don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy.

      Cheers, Richard

      << Manufacturer: Big Agnes>>
      EDIT: This should be its full legal name: Big Agnes, Inc.

      <<Available in multiple sizes listed below with weights and price:>>
      Comment: While it's fine to include all available sizes, as you have done, you could also summarize (e g, "Available in seven other sizes; MSRP varies slightly.") The detailed information is available on the website. No need to change, however.

      <<We purchased two of these pads for use with our Big Agnes double-wide sleeping bag.>>
      Edit/Comment: You might remind the reader that your review of the double bag is available on BGT. As it's also made by Big Agnes, you may name it. Your call.

      <<The pads definitely provide more insulation than the pad without it.>>
      Edit: The word "pad" is used here for both the pad you are reviewing and as a general descriptor. It would be clearer to say "The Insulated Air Core [singular] definitely provides more insulation than the standard Air Core pad."
      Comment: Aren't insulated pads great!

      <<The pad is easy to inflate even at high elevation after a long day of backpacking although I have to admit that my husband does most of the work.>>
      Edit: It might help to note that this pad inflates the same as an uninsulated one, as many insulated pads (including both of mine) require special inflation techniques. Up to you.
    • Nancy Griffith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hi Richard,

        Thanks for the edits.  I made the changes that you recommended, uploaded to the
        folder and deleted the test file.

        See you again.

        Nancy