Edit/Approval - ASICS Thermopolis XLT - Kristine Mar

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2011
      Kristine,

      Good job. Just a few edits, in the standard format. After revising you are cleared to upload at http://tinyurl.com/3ugxlq2

      Cheers, Richard

      << Asics Thermopolis XLT Headband (2010)>> [Title]
      EDIT: ASICS [all caps, as this is how the manufacturer spells it]

      <<Manufacturer: Asics America>>
      EDIT: Here you should use the manufacturer's full legal name – ASICS [all caps] Corporation.

      <<Year of Manufacture: 2010>>
      Edit: Did you buy this in 2010? If so I'd add a line to that effect, as you comment on durability in the text of your report. A reader will be interested in how long you've used it.
    • K Mar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2011
        Hi Richard,

        Thank you for your edits.  The changes have been made and the report has been uploaded.

        Kristine