Thank you Kathy Waters- Re: OR - Injinji Midweight Performance Toesocks

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2011

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
        Hi Kathy,

        We meet again. I bought three pair of the Outdoor model (just a bit thicker) last year and like them a lot too. Well here are your edits. You can place the corrected review here:

        Reviews > Clothing > Socks > Injinji Midweight Toesock

        See you down the trail,

        Ray

        ***Size Reviews: S

        EDIT: Reviewed

        ***Colors Available: Black Grey & Grey/White
        ***Color Reviewed: Black Grey

        EDIT need to use the / with both colors or not at all

        ***these Toesocks can actually stand up on their own. Kinda creepy-looking but cool, too!

        Comment: just what I thought when I saw it. ;-)

        ***The Injinji Toesocks fit the bill for keeping my piggy toes warm and dry.

        Comment: just a suggestion but, "The Injinji Toesocks fit the bill for keeping my ten little piggies warm and dry", sounds less like you have rotund toes.

        ***While I'm getting used to the look of the Toesocks, I realize some folks are taken aback when they see them for the first time. They are a great conversation starter

        Comment: ha try the Five Fingers for real funny looksÂ…

        *** I prefer to wear a crew sock in the winter so as to be able to tuck ny base layer

        EDIT: "my" base layer
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
          Ray,

          Thanks for the edits. I've corrected, deleted and uploaded. I'd love to try the Five Fingers, too. Maybe this summer!