Buy/Sell Products/Services Worldwide!, 3/30/2011, 12:00 am

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
      Reminder from: BackpackGearTest Yahoo! Group

      Title: Buy/Sell Products/Services Worldwide!

      Date: Wednesday March 30, 2011
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.jssglobal.com
      Notes: # Buy/Sell Products/Services Worldwide!
      Buy: Various Products& Services(ie
      100% Cotton T-Shirts,Kidswear,Apparal, Other Garments,Arts & Crafts, Books, Bussiness, Collectables, Computers, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Gifts & Flowers, Health & Wellness, Weight Loss, Home & garden, Jewelry, Magazines, Movies, Music & Games, Personal Care, Sports & Out Doors, Toys, Veriuni Advanced Liquid Nutrition, posters,web design,web hosting,tourism,software,advertising,clickbank &Amazon Products etc.)
      Sell: Sell your Products/Services Worldwide
      For all the above Offers Log On:
      http://www.jssglobal.com

    • Andrew Buskov
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
        So, can't anyone delete this from a recurring event?

        AB

          Someone with Group Moderator status in BackpackgearTest needs to go in and delete it from the Calendar. I don't have that status in the OR group. Could someone please do this?

          Kathy

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...> wrote:

          > So, can't anyone delete this from a recurring event?
          >

          > AB

        • Jerry Goller
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
            Done. I also made you a Moderator.

            Jerry

            http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
            reviews on the planet.

            Someone with Group Moderator status in BackpackgearTest needs to go in and
            delete it from the Calendar. I don't have that status in the OR group.
            Could someone please do this?

            Kathy

            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Buskov" <rescue@...> wrote:

            > So, can't anyone delete this from a recurring event?
            >

            > AB

            To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!
            Groups Links
          • Andrew Buskov