OR - Camp Chef Oven - Jerry Goller - Hopefully this is the last version

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2011
      Thanks for your patience.

      HTML version: http://tinyurl.com/4awu89v

      Owner Review

      March 22, 2001

      Main Image

      Image courtesy Camp Chef

      NAME: Jerry Goller

      EMAIL: jerrygoller@...

      AGE: 64

      LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

      GENDER: M

      HEIGHT: 5' 11" (1.80 m)

      WEIGHT: 220 lb (99.80 kg)

      I started camping with my father at age 6 or so. I've backpacked and truck
      camped, off and on, all of my life. Even in the Marine Corps, I was in the
      Infantry. I consider myself a light weight backpacker with an average dry
      pack weight of 10 to 15 pounds (4.5 to 7 kg), depending on the season and
      terrain. I backpack year round. Most of my trips are 2 to 5 days long and in
      Utah. I also, from time to time, take much longer trips lasting one to two
      months or more. These trips are usually on the Appalachian Trail or the
      Pacific Crest Trail.

      Manufacturer: Camp Chef

      Year of Manufacture: 2009

      Manufacturer's Website: Camp Chef

      MSRP: US$277.99 I don't remember what the price was in 2009. This is the
      2011 price. I found it heavily discounted at a number of places.

      Listed Weight: 35# (15.88 kg)

      Measured Weight: 36# 8 oz (16.69 kg)

      Two 5,300 BTU/hr Range Burners

      Oven 3,000 BTU/hr

      Range dimensions: 21" x 12" (53 cm x 30.5 cm)

      Inside Oven dimensions: 10" L x 16" W x 10" H (25.5 cm x 40.5 cm x 25.5 cm)