Edit/Approval - OWNER REVIEW - Nesco Gardenmaster Food Dehydrator

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2011
      OK Csilla,

      This looks pretty good. Just a couple edits. One thing that needs to be addressed is your title. The "R" is missing from the end of "Dehydrator".

      ***For someone in a small apartment like me, it has a very large presence when I'm running it.

      EDIT: to keep this sentence from being projection (for someone other than you) maybe reword this to "As I live in a small apartment it has a very large presence when I'm running it."

      Once you fix it you can place the review at:

      Reviews > Food Preparation Gear > Nesco Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator

      Or here: http://tinyurl.com/4udvbor

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      http://tinyurl.com/dndp

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!