Re: : COMMENT/QUESTION - Tarptent Sublite - Lori Pontious

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2011
      Having read Lori's report thoroughly, Eric's criticism is unwarranted. She describes a wide range of field conditions. She offers masses of field data of the kind that he feels is missing.

      In general, on this list member comments are NOT encouraged. It interfered with the work of the editors.

      Ted

      Senior Edit Moderator