re Owner Review- Lowepro x60 Camera Case-Kyle R Williams

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
      Hello Kyle

      This is not an official Editor response. However ...

      I have read through your OR, and would like to suggest that you get in
      contact with the Mentor system here and ask for someone to work with you. As
      it stands I do not think the OR is acceptable as it falls too far short on
      information about the camera case itself. You do have lot's of information
      about the weather and conditions of your bike riding, but the text tells me
      almost nothing about the camera case itself. A Mentor can help you with
      this.

      Yours
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor