Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit/Approval: OR - Ahnu Sequoia Women's Trail Shoes - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2011
      Ray,

      Thanks for the edits. I've made the obvious corrections. Nubuck leather by definition is a brushed leather to produce a suede-like nap. I got that description from BGT's Ahnu rep. I did forget the word "mesh" after "Charcoal gray". As for what "ETC" is - how about "Everything That Confuses"? Will that work? <g> I honestly don't know, should know and have fired off an e-mail to Ahnu for an explanation. I will update the OR when I get an answer but in the interim, I changed the wording so it's not so esoteric, but still gets the point across.

      Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

      Kathy

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13, 2011
        ETC is a low friction lining material, also antibacterial. It's popping up all over the place.

        Ted

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15, 2011
          Yeah, I see that, but I think what Ray is asking is what does "ETC" stand for. I've e-mailed Ahnu and will see if they respond.

          Thanks Ted!