EDIT - Camelbak Better Bottle .75L - Michael Block

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Michael,

      Good job on this review. My comments, in the standard BGT format, follow: EDIT (all caps) is a required change; Edit (initial cap) a suggested change or request for clarification, and Comment is just that, with no change required. One general Edit: Consider adding that the Better Bottle is also available in other sizes and material.

      After revising please repost to this list, with REPOST, the product name, and your name in the subject line, and a tinyurl link to the Tests/OR folder copy in the body of your message.

      Cheers, Richard Lyon

      General Edit: Consider referring to this product as the Bottle, with an initial cap. It's shorthand for the trademarked name, and distinguishes the Bottle from just any bottle. As your meaning is clear, however, I leave this to you.

      <<LOCATION: Jacksonville, North Carolina>>
      EDIT: Please add "USA" at the end. Survival Guide requires country.

      <<Manufacturer: Camelbak>>
      EDIT: We require the full legal name here: Camelbak Products LLC

      <<Approximate low to high temperatures range from 20 °F (-6.67 ° C) to 95 °F (35 °C.) >>
      EDIT: Delete the degree symbols.
      Edit: These are approximate so I suggest rounding the first conversion to -7 C.

      <<I bought this bottle in the spring of 2009 from a local gear store>>
      Edit: This reads better without "of" – "spring 2009.

      << The obvious uses is to hold water or other liquids.>>
      EDIT: use is [or "uses are"]

      <<I did find that naturally the bottle condensates with ice inside and can get things wet if next to them but this is not a defect in the bottle. >>
      EDIT: next to it ["bottle" is singular.]