Thank You R. Lyon - Re: OR - Hestra Heli Mitts

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2011

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
        Hi Richard,

        Thanks for the review. I just got back from a trip, but a bit flatter than the one in your pic. Nice terrain. ;-)

        Anyway here are your edits. Once done you may place your OR at:

        Reviews > Clothing > Gloves > Hestra Heli Mitt
        Ray

        Comment: It does not matter to me, but the company calls it the Heli Mitt, not Mitts. Maybe at least change it in the title?

        ***Website: www.hestragloves.com This address resolves to the company's US website,

        EDIT: actually it is going to BGT…

        ***I put the Helis to good use on winter day hikes and backpacks,

        EDIT: backpacking trips

        *** Another advantage of mittens in general, one certainly true of the Helis, is that it is very easy to refit the liners into the shells without worrying about a liner finger here and there not finding its way into the corresponding finger on the shell.

        Comment: that is SO true.

        *** Each Mitt has an adjustable Velcro strap (called a "snow lock" by its maker) threaded through a D-ring to allow cinching just below the palm, and a toggle closure ("handcuff") at the cuff.

        EDIT: I am seeing an extra space after ("handcuff")

        ***Bright colors. Easy to find if I've taken them off. They also stand out in a photo.

        Comment: while I understand this as a positive I don't know that mentioning a positive feature that is impossible for the reader to experience is wanted. Up to you though.
      • richardglyon
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
          Ray,

          Fixed and uploaded, thanks for the edits. I changed Mitts to Mitt throughout.

          Cheers, Richard