Attn: Brian Engelhardt Please Read - Re: owner review-Sam splint

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      Welcome to BGT Brian,

      Before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to add a few vital bits of information that are currently missing. One of these is teh product info. section. Another is somewhere you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager