EDIT/APPROVAL: REPOST-OR-MSR Pocket Rocket Stove-Michael Bloch

  • ben.mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
      Michael,

      This report looks really good.

      I have one final edit for you, and actually it's a correction of an edit that I shouldn't have made earlier. Apparently Cascade Designs is one exception to our rule for posting the manufacturer name, and the link should go directly to the MSR site instead of the CD website. Apologies for editing my edit.

      Anyway, once you've made the change below, you are clear to upload your report to

      Reviews > Cook Gear > Stoves > MSR Pocket Rocket
      or
      http://tinyurl.com/3ck2ca

      Log in to BGT, then navigate to that folder. Click "Upload File," and be sure to select the "Owner Review" button. Then follow the normal procedure to upload your HTML file and pictures. Also don't forget to delete your report from the test folder.

      Thanks for the owner review, you did a really great job for your first time... And don't forget to get to work on OR #2 so you can start testing gear!

      Your last edit is below:

      *** Manufacturer's Website: http://www.cascadedesigns.com
      *** EDIT: http://www.msrgear.com
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2011
        Michael,

        Making this not as a member but also as an editor and moderator. One more change you need to make - BGT doesn't permit USPS abbreviations. Please change "NC" in your bio to "North Carolina." You'll need to delete your report and re-upload. Thanks,

        Richard Lyon