EDIT- OR : RED STAR WORLDWEAR RS14 Sunglasses

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
      Erin,

      I glanced at your report a few minutes before heading out. Your HTML version
      seems to be pinched to the Left. You have <br> (line breaks) throughout your
      paragraphs making them messy. Please fix this and repost. Your picture looks
      good, though my suggestion would be to make it a bit bigger if you can. In
      closing, I will restate the editing rules once again.....

      ##### Make sure that you repost your draft to the group with a subject line
      something line: REVISED: OR -Red Star Worldwear Sunglasses - Erin Hedden
      #####

      You have yet to do this in any email you've submitted. This is a requirement
      as per BackpackGearTest.org rules.

      AB