RE: EDIT- Owner Review : RED STAR WORLDWEAR RS14 Sunglasses

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2010
      Erin,

      > About the link that you mentioned in the edit, whenever I click on it the
      page
      > loads for Red Star Worldwear sunglasses and I was wondering why it would
      > work for me but not for me, am I doing something wrong?
      ### The link that you posted in the report that was on the site was not
      clickable. You need to add the necessary code to make it clickable. I do not
      use the report writer, but you may choose to join the BGTWeb group. They
      should be able to help you there with report writer problems.

      > Also, I did add a picture to the report and I posted the edit in the yahoo
      > groups for you to look at before I go ahead and upload this one and wanted
      > to know if I ended up getting the picture in correctly since I am using
      the
      > report writer which I am a little unfamiliar with and am still getting
      used to.
      ### The report writer will not put the picture in the text version that is
      sent off to the BGT yahoo group. You must reupload your HTML version to the
      site before I can edit or check the pic for problems.

      Also, you need not post two separate emails to the group. Post your
      information on top of your report, just separate it somehow as most others
      testers do. You can see an example of what I mean here: http://is.gd/jgG4X

      In closing... you seem to be missing some KEY points in my emails. I've
      responded to you a number of times with very specific instructions that you
      have yet to follow. Please re-upload the text version with the corrected
      information as such:

      2) Make sure that you repost your draft to the group with a subject line
      something line: REVISED: OR -Red Star Worldwear Sunglasses - Erin Hedden

      3) Be sure to include a link to your uploaded report so the editor doesn't
      have to search throughout the folders for your HTML version.

      AB