Owner Review Call (good Until the end of January)

  • Edward Ripley-Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      Hear yea, hear yea....

      For the balance of December, and for all of January, the Owner Review
      call is for sleep gear. Especially welcome are sleeping bag reviews
      (we are weak on Marmot and Western Mountaineering, for example). To
      this I will add shelters, especially as a number of major makers and
      popular tents (e.g. the BD Lighthouse) are not represented. As usual,
      review authors will receive a brownie point (and yes, these are
      indeed taken into account towards gear selection).

      Ted

      Senior edit moderator