EDIT / APPROVAL: OR - Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody - Gail

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Gail,

      Very nice review. I especially liked the pictures, they show the details that are important to the sweater. The edits are below in the following format.

      EDIT: must be changed

      Once you have made the adjustments, feel free to post the review to the appropriate folder located.

      http://tinyurl.com/2cwwhvl

      Thank you for your contribution and please remember to delete your test HTML.

      Mike

      <<This fabric reportedly has high-tear strength.

      EDIT: This sentence looks incomplete. Are you trying to say "This fabric reportedly has "a" high-tear strength."? Or "This fabric reportedly has high-tear strength of xxx."?
      Comment: I'm wondering who has reported the high-tear strength. Is it a marketing claim or is this something you have learned through other reviews?

      <<General Comment: Nice description on the quilting. It may be helpful to know if the quilting is sewn through or baffled as the difference in construction will impact performance.

      <<I have worn it those ways extensively as when I get into camp, I layer on the down hoody as fast as I can.

      Edit: I find this sentence a little hard to read, you may want to revisit this. I think the comma after camp is not needed and possibly substitute "and" for "as". For example "I have worn it those ways extensively and when I get into camp I layer on the down hoody as fast as I can."

      <<Although I would consider this garment to be expensive (even though I bought it at a reduced price), it has brought me so much warmth and comfort that it is worth it. In fact when people ask me what is the piece of gear that I can not live without on any backcountry trip, I always reply "a down sweater".

      Edit: My spell checker indicates that there is an extra space between the I and would in "Although I would".
      Comment: When you answer "a down sweater", are you referring to any down sweater or this down sweater in particular?