EDIT/Approval: OR - Ibex Razzel - Gail

  • Ben Mansfield
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      Gail,

      Thanks for the OR and thanks for the easy edit. Just a few minor
      changes in the normal format, then you're good to upload here:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Shirts/IBEX%20Razzel%20shirt/

      ---------

      ### Color
      ### Celery Green - my interpretation of color (currently available in
      Bright Fuschia/Bittersweet, Grain/Wintergreen, Black/Snow)
      Edit: The website only shows Grain/Wintergreen and Black/Snow as
      colors... I don't see the Bright Fuschia/Bittersweet option. Please
      double-check and revise as appropriate.

      ### I purchased my Razzel top more than two year ago.
      EDIT: more than two years

      ### My best quess
      EDIT: guess

      ### if the temps dip below zero (0 f/-18 C)
      EDIT: (0 F / -18 C)

      ### the temperature does vary but it is rarely above 20 F (7 C)
      EDIT: (-7 C)

      ### I almost always wear the Razzel during aerobic-type activity
      rather than for passive activity.
      EDIT: during aerobic-type activities rather than for passive activities

      ### Most of my winter activities are in the states of Michigan and
      Wisconsin, USA. My area of travel covered hilly boreal and deciduous
      forests and frozen lakes. Elevations average about 600 ft (183 m) and
      temperatures ranged from a low of -20 F (-29 C) to nearly 60 F (16 C)
      in the early fall and late spring.
      Edit: you change verb tense a few times. Consider making it
      consistent for readability.

      ### even if I do create damp spots during heavy activity
      Comment: what a nice way to talk about getting sweaty. Much more
      elegant than I would have described it...

      ### Expensive (like most other wool products)
      Edit: "Expensive" is relative... consider "Expensive to me" or
      something similar.
    • woodswoman2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
        Ben,
        Thanks for the edits. I kept all color options in as I still see all of them on the website as of today (maybe when you looked they were out of a certain color). See you next time.