REPOST- Ibex Woolies Crew Stripe - Mike Pearl

  • mikepearl36@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2010
      Richard,

      Sorry I didn't realize how carried away I was with the Bio. I think I am just under the limit now! I have made the three corrections as well. Here's the shortened Bio.

      Thanks again,
      Mike

      My backpacking experience began six years ago, after years of car camping. Most trips are for two or three days, some lasting a week. I hike with a group of two to four, with plans for a multi-day solo hike next summer. I pack a tent or tarp depending on availability of trail shelters. My average mileage is 15 mi (24 km). While aware of weight, it is not my primary concern. I strive for enjoyable outings with functional, reliable gear. I usually travel in woodland mountain terrain. I am a three season camper, but enjoy hiking all year.