Re: Edit/Approval: Owner Review - Alpacka Denali Llama - Richard Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
      Ray,

      The picture of Mari was the best one I could find that illustrated how the paddler's legs form part of the raft's design, as explained in the text. The others (my own and on the website) had the spray deck closed or were shots from the side.

      Duly revised and uploaded, and Tests/OR copy deleted.

      Give packrafting a try - though now that you're in Minnesota I strongly suggest that you wait until next spring.

      Cheers, Richard