BGT follow up for Kaleb Ross RE: Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry sack OR

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2010
      RAY - Kaleb Ross(1) - Sea to Summit Lightweight Dry sack - Posted Oct 11(msg#79626), Taken Oct 19, Edit Oct 19(79688), Follow up sent Nov 15

      Hi Kaleb,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on 19 Oct. Please refer to message number 79688 at

      Edit Administration Manager