BGT follow up for Josh Reed RE: Gerber Gator Knife Owner Review

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2010
      RAY/KATHY - Joshua Reed(1) - Gerber Gator Knife - Posted Sep 16 (msg#79541), Revised Sept 20, Taken Oct 10, Edit Oct 10(79618), Repost Oct 14(79651), Edit Oct 16(79668), Follow up sent Nov 15

      Hi Joshua,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on 16 Oct. Please refer to message number 79668 at

      Edit Administration Manager