Attn: Denver Allen - Re: Revised: OR - Goal Zero Nomad 7m solar charger -

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Hello Denver,

      Thanks for the use clarification. As it stands your OR doesn't quite have enough field use to qualify yet. Please keep this one shelved and give another revised version after you've managed another trip or two using this item. We also noticed you left out a couple of very important required bits of info. in the OR. The product description in your own words and a run down of how to use this product. Please include both those additions in your revised version and I think we'll have something the edit team can sink their teeth into and give you a proper edit.

      I really hope this doesn't discourage you from cont. in the OR process. This type of thing happens all the time to new folks. It's really a good idea to pick something super simple that you have a lot of trail time with for the first OR and then wow us with the more creative stuff for the 2nd or 3rd. I certainly hope you will stick around and give us another shot.

      Cordially,
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager