EDIT/Approval - Granite Gear Air Cooler - Gail Staisil

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Gail,

      Interesting product; fine review. You've earned another Brownie Point! Revisions in the standard format, you may upload to http://tinyurl.com/2f586pg after revising.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<The Granite Gear Air Cooler is a lightweight padded and insulated holder for water bottles>>
      EDIT: Delete the extra space before "lightweight"

      <<It is also available in 500 ml for a 0.5 L (0.53 qt) water bottle and the frozen pint (0.50 L) >>which the manufacturer claims is perfect for
      Ben and Jerry's frozen ice cream. >>
      EDIT: The third size is now called "Ben&Jerry's" (with no spaces) so you should revise accordingly.
      EDIT: The ice cream company's trademark is "Ben & Jerry's" [ampersand and spaces] and also must be copied exactly.

      <<The latter offering is shaped accordingly.>>
      Edit: "latter" is appropriate only when referring to two antecedents; you have three so it should be "This last offering."

      << On the backside of the holder there is a strip of Cordura material >>
      Edit: back side [two words; "backside," one word, has a different meaning entirely.]

      <<approximately 3 in (7.6 cm) wide that runs the length of the cooler. >>
      EDIT: Cooler [capital C]

      << The zipper runs at least three quarters of the way around the
      unit about an inch (2.54 cm) from the top edge.The Air Cooler features a daisy chain >>
      EDIT: Add a space or two after the period.

      <<it is just time consuming in below zero (0F/-18 C) conditions as it is one more thing to fumble with. >>
      Edit: I'd delete "zero (" for clarity.
      EDIT: O F [with a space]

      <<I know I could use a carbiner for that purpose>>
      EDIT: carabiner [spelling]