EDIT: OR - GU Energy Gel - Kathy Waters

  • AB
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Kathy,

      Nice report. I prefer the Clif shots myself, but like you I love the
      boost / weight factor. They're great. Not much in the way of edits...
      you have done a nice report as is. Please upload to the following
      folder: http://is.gd/gMCX5

      AB

      > wrapper about the size of my Fuze mp3 player. Tearing the easy to
      > open
      Edit: You mention the size here in passing. I'm not sure how big a Fuze
      player is. Could you be a bit more specific on size please.

      > Gels become a little thicker, but are still useable. When ole Sol has
      > blazed
      EDIT: usable, not useable please.
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
        Thanks, AB for a quick edit! Corrections made, test file deleted and file uploaded. I like the Clif products a lot myself. Especially the Roks. Got my 3 year old grandson hooked on them as well. He calls them "Nana's candy" - better than candy but just as sweet!