Attn: Zach A. - Re: OWNER REVIEW - Sierra Designs Velox 2 tent

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
      Thank you for your interest in writing reviews for this group and for eagerly posting your first 2 Owner Reviews (ORs). Experience has shown us that it is more efficient for both the Editors and yourself if you post your first review, have it edited, approved and uploaded before you post your second and subsequent reviews. As such, this OR will be put in the "On Hold" section of our Edit Queue until OR #1 has gone through to completion and you have revised this one.
      If you have any questions please let us know.

      Cordially,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager
    • z4130