New to BackpackGearTest

  • pipefitteratwork
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Just alittle information on who i am.im a retired(Vet.)22.5yrs in the Army Res..Im 47yrs old live in Corinth,Ms.Im a pipefitter by trade and on my time off,i like to camp,backpack,I do alittle Geocaching.I am new to the Backpacking gear test site,but i think i pick up on things pretty fast and look forward to testing gear and maybe get to meet some of the Gear testers as well.There is one tester i have met and that is Stick,AKA Chad P..Great dude and maybe he and i can do alittle hiking and gear testing as well.Thanks for your time.

      Charles