EDIT: OR - Cloudveil Run Don't Walk Gloves - Andrea Murland

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
      Andrea,

      Here are your edits. Not much to edit, very nice indeed. Upload your report to the
      following folder when done: http://is.gd/gkoHb
      Thanks and keep up the good work!

      AB

      > Year of Manufacture: Assumed 2009
      Edit: Why assumed? If purchased in 2010, they're probably 2010 design.
    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        Thanks for the quick edits Andrew. I left the 2009, since I bought them on sale the second week of 2010...probably the fall 2009 design and manufacture run.

        Uploaded & deleted. See ya on the next one!
        Andrea