EDIT: OR Sea To Summit X Bowl- Mike Pearl

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      I am sorry Mike,

      I completely missed this.

      On your photo woes, you might try putting the pictures centered since they are so large. In the Report Writer you just pick "CENTER" on the ALIGHNMENT drop-down list in the Images area.

      OK, I just see two items that need addressing. Go ahead and take care of them and see if you want to change the photo layout and repost so I can take a quick look. (Quick, I promise ;-)

      Ray

      ***Measured Weight:

      EDIT: you are missing the weight

      *** I interpret the symbols to mean food grade, temperature resistant to -40 C ( -40 F),

      EDIT: there is an extra space before the -40, it should look like this (-40)