EDIT/APPROVAL: OR - BearVault BV450 - Derek

  • themiddlesister1951
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2010
      Derek,

      Thank you for an easy to read and edit report. I love the pictures and your format adds to the appeal of the report, not to mention the good info!

      Anyway, I have only one real edit for you and a second optional one. Please remember to delete your test file when you upload in the brand new folder at http://tinyurl.com/2cfzjta

      Thanks,
      Kathy
      MANUFACTURER BearVault, (SAn Diego, California, USA)
      EDIT: Fix "San" - small "a".

      The BearVault BV450 is a polycarbonate food canister used to protect food and other "smellable" items from animals, specifically bears.
      Edit: MS Word dinged "smellable" - if that is a quote from BearVault, of course it should stand, but if not, perhaps you should come up with another word. Personally, I get the idea and could accept it as "style".