Re: WEEKLY UPDATE:> OWNER REVIEW QUEUE as of Sept 30

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2010
      Hi Joshua,

      You're Owner Review(OR) is in the "awaiting edit" section, that means it hasn't been picked up by an editor quite yet. When it is, you will see a message posted to this yahoo group with the label EDIT: Gerber Gator Knife OR - Joshua Reed in the subject line. At that point an Editor will have taken your report and you'll know how to proceed after that.

      Hope that makes sense.
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager