Re: Ray OOP until Monday

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2010
      Ray, is this what the Europeans call a round birthday (meaning one with a zero in it)? I recall that you are approaching 50. Life begins at 50! Many happy returns!

      Richard

      > I will be high in the eastern Sierra tomorrow but will be at my Dad's for my B'day party (which I DO NOT want) Sunday. Limited 'net access but will look if any of my ORs come in.
      >
      > Have a great weekend,
      >
      > Ray

    • Ray
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 24, 2011
        I am going on my first long hike in MN, leaving tonight. I will be back Monday 8/29/11. I believe I have just one OR that I am editing at this time but if I forgot somebody just yell.

        Monday, that is.

        Have a good weekend all,

        Ray
      • Ray
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2011
          I think I only have one edit still in the works but if I missed you and you post over the next few days please know I will be out backpacking and collecting valuable test and review data. (I wonder if I can write it off?)

          Have a great weekend all,