RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Marge's gear list

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hi Marge

      I got the list at my aushiker@... address. I will get back to you
      when I have had a chance to digest it properly.

      I notice that you are using Outlook as your email program. You might find
      that Outlook does not like the html code "mailto:" in front of email
      addresses. The mailto: code is often "inserted" at the front of an email
      address in your email program when you click on a email address in a html
      page (e.g., web page). If you delete the "mailto:" part of the email
      address it may work correctly.

      Cheers
      Andrew

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

      Get paid for responding to and receiving relevant email and/or SMS messages
      - pureprofile by Australia Post
      http://www.pureprofile.com.au/entry.asp?P=750740385