Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: OR- Trangia 27-Matt Mayfield

  • matt mayfield
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2010
      Thanks- here is the html version:

      http://tinyurl.com/25xutwc

      THANK YOU

      ________________________________
      From: "rescue@..." <rescue@...>
      To: backpackgeartest@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, September 5, 2010 12:27:21 PM
      Subject: [BackpackGearTest] Re: OR- Trangia 27-Matt Mayfield

      Hello Matt,

      I'll be your editor for the following Owner Review. I understand this is
      your 3rd Owner Review, and you're well on your way to joining the test
      team. It's customary after you've completed two ORs to start uploading the
      HTML version to the Owner Reviews Test folder when you submit your text
      version to the list. I do not see your HTML version in that folder. Please
      upload your HTML version here: http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      Thanks
      AB

      On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 12:14:41 -0500, <rescue@...> wrote:
      > REVIEWER INFORMATION
      >
      > Name: Matt Mayfield
      > Age: 33
      > Sex: Male
      > Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
      > Weight: 170 lb (77 k)
      > Email: mattmayfield1 at hotmail dot com
      > City, State, and Country: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

    • matt mayfield
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2010