2nd Attn: Casey Hillyard -Re: Owner Review of Coghlan Bota Bag

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
      Hi again Casey,

      I forgot to mention in my previous post that before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. (around town or backyard usage does not count as field use) Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

      I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

      Thank you,
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Admin Manager