Attn: Casey Hillyard - Re: Owner Review of Coghlan Bota Bag

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
      Welcome to BackpackGearTest.org Casey.

      Thank you for your Owner Review and your interest in becoming a tester. Unfortunately, as it stands now your review is lacking in some areas and cannot be accepted for editing at this time. One of the main things missing is your Bio.
      It is not uncommon for new writers to need a bit more help before their first OR is ready for the editing process. At this point you have two options:

      1) Mentoring Program – This program teams new reviewers with experienced veterans to help get them through their first review(s). If you'd like more assistance or guidance with the process you can request a mentor by sending an email to Mentor (at) backpackgeartest.org - Please use MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line.

      2) Take a second look at our Owner Review requirements spelled out in the How to Become a Tester section of our webpage (link below). In addition to this material we suggest reading some recently approved owner reviews to get a feel for what the BGT standards are.

      Regardless of which option you take, I'm not sure you'll be able to get through the edit process by the 25th. But if you hurry, we'll try.

      Edit Administration Manager
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
        Hi again Casey,

        I forgot to mention in my previous post that before I can accept your Owner Review you will need to clarify the number of days and/or nights you have used this product in the field. (around town or backyard usage does not count as field use) Please add an estimate of how many times you have used it to your report and then repost the REVISED version to the yahoo group.

        I will take a look and if it meets our requirements I'll add the report to our edit queue and you will be on your way to getting an official edit.

        Thank you,
        Jamie DeBenedetto
        Edit Admin Manager