EDIT: OR - Osprey Map Wrap Map Case

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2010
      Hi Shane,

      Looking better. Here are some more edits, and I will need to see it again. So repost here and put up a new HTML please. (And please put your name in the subject line too.)

      I am going to be gone for a week starting next Tuesday so get it in before that if you don't want to wait.

      Ray

      ***Website: http://www.ospreypacks.com/

      EDIT: this needs to be clickable in your HTML

      ***Temp: 10 - 35 F (-12.21 to 1.67 C)

      EDIT: please round off the Celsius numbers as the Fahrenheit numbers are.

      ***12th, 2010 Temp: Temp: 36 - 50 F (2.22 to 10.00 C)

      EDIT: same thing, and delete one "Temp:"

      *** The Wrap Strap made of durable nylon webbing

      EDIT: The Wrap Strap "is" made of durable nylon webbing

      ***and is 3/4 in (0.02 m) wide and 12 in (0.30 m) in length.

      EDIT: metric conversions for inches should be cm, not meters. Use meter for foot conversions

      *** The reverse side of the label is has the corresponding Velcro patch

      EDIT: delete "is"

      *** When the case is in its tri-fold formation, this strap warps around the entire case,

      EDIT: this strap "wraps" around the entire case

      *** I also take a 3mm utility cord

      EDIT: 3 mm

      *** The tri-fold design lends it's self nicely to packability.

      EDIT: lends "itself"