Thank you Kathy Waters - Re: OR - GU Energy Chomps

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 10:09 PM

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19 6:07 PM
        Hi Kathy,

        Here are your edits for this chew, I mean review…

        Once done you can place it here:

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Food/Energy%20Bars%20and%20Drinks/GU%20Energy%20Chomps/

        Thanks,

        Ray

        ***Picture Courtesy of GU Energy

        Edit: maybe add "and logo" here to cover the logo you pulled from the site.

        ***I quickly staggered over to it - it was late in the day , I was starving

        EDIT: delete space before comma

        *** "For optimal results, always drink 24 to 30 ounces ( g) of fluid per hour of exercise.

        EDIT: need the ml or L conversion (not g)

        *** Sugar natually provides a quick boost during exertion.

        EDIT: naturally

        *** I can actually push myself with another serving of Chomps after the recommended 45-60 minutes but after that, if I was hunger before, I'm hungry then

        EDIT: if I was "hungry" before

        *** But I will gladly choose any one of the other three Chomps' flavors before any other energy-replensing-type snack when I'm on the trail!

        EDIT: energy replenishing
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21 10:18 AM
          Ray,

          Thanks for the edits. I'm going to have to proof-read my own reports better!

          Corrections made, uploaded to folder and test file deleted.