Follow up for Adam Rotche RE: Tarptent Double Rainbow OR on BGT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2010
      RAY - BP - Adam Rotche(2) - Tarptent Double Rainbow Ultralight Shelter - Posted Mar 21(msg#78983), as of Apr 16: awaiting revised version and URL fix on OR #1, Revised Apr 18, Taken May 3, Edit May 3(79128), Repost May 7, Edit May 24(79240), Repost May 27, Approved May 27(79249), Follow up Jul 11

      Hi Adam,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Approval Notice given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray way back on May 27. Please refer to message number 79249 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager