Follow up for Lance Turner RE: BGT OR of HH Exped. Asym OR

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
      RAY - BP - Lance Turner(1) – HH Expedition Asym - Posted Mar 20(msg#78976),
      Taken Mar 31, Edit Mar 31(79018), Repost Apr 2, Edit Apr 5(msg#79038),

      Hi Lance,
      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I noticed you have not responded to the Edit given for the above Owner's Review, which was posted by Ray back on April 5. Please refer to message number 78941 at

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager