Thank you Kathy Waters - Re: OR - Obermeyer Tenley T-Neck Top -

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010

      Edit Administration Manager
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2010
        Hi Kathy,

        Thanks for the review. Here are your edits and folder.

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Shirts/Obermeyer%20Tenley%20T-Neck%20Top/

        On to the next oneĀ…

        Ray

        ***Material: E-TEX,

        EDIT: they spell it eTEX

        *** I had to ask my husband to try. He, too, struggled a bit and even after all these months,

        Comment: now Kathy, haven't you learned that husbands are the last person to figure out women's frustra, uh closures?

        ***There is no pulling on my thumbs like so other tops I own

        EDIT: like so "many"
      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2010
          Ray,

          Thanks for your edits, all done! As for "closures" - seems like you guys usually figure their alternates quickly enough though! <g>