RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Owner Review - The North Face Docking Station - Jerry Goller

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
      Thanks, Ray. I've already spotted two minor errors in it. No matter how many
      times I look it over......

      Jerry

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
      reviews on the planet.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
        Sorry about that. Uploaded to the wrong folder. I also made some
        corrections.

        HTM L version: http://tinyurl.com/2cagmcq

        Thanks!

        Jerry