Re: Owner Review - The North Face Docking Station - Jerry Goller

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
      Nice review Jerry,

      Cool tent. My kids love Jack's own bedroom.

      Ray
    • Jerry Goller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
        Thanks, Ray. I've already spotted two minor errors in it. No matter how many
        times I look it over......

        Jerry

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/: the most comprehensive interactive gear
        reviews on the planet.

        Cool tent. My kids love Jack's own bedroom.

        Ray

        ------------------------------------

        To read our reviews, please visit http://www.backpackgeartest.org/Yahoo!
        Groups Links

        database 5193 (20100613) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        database 5193 (20100613) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Jerry Goller
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2010
          Sorry about that. Uploaded to the wrong folder. I also made some
          corrections.

          HTM L version: http://tinyurl.com/2cagmcq

          Thanks!

          Jerry